A lot of people have days when they are down, worn out and just not feeling all that happy.
That’s alright, you must have days like this, otherwise how would you understand when you are content. You must to have something to contrast your pleasure with. Precisely what is black without white?
While you understand that sadness is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a little part of life.
With that being said, below are a few tips to help you feel better while you are feeling down in the hole. They are easy to do, easy to practice each day and so they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy can flow and when your body energy is flowing nicely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Certainly, just smile. Easy to do and is very effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Things like “I feel good”, “Positive energy flows through my body”, “I view the good in all”.
4. Tune in to some music that you like. It doesn’t need to be anything specific, just music you like. Certain kinds of music work better than others, but experiment and find out what works for you. Research have demostrated that Classical music and new age music work best.
5. Take some time out for yourself, chill and read a book, take action for yourself.
6. Meditate. Yoga is an outstanding habit to build up. It will serve you in all that you do. In the event that you are one who has a difficult time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that coax your brain in to the meditative state. Just seek out “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Each of our outside work is simply a mirror of our inside world. Keep in mind there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your advantage. Whenever you are sad, know that it is all in your head and you do have the capacity to overcome your perception.
These guidelines will lift you up if you are down, but do not just use them when you are sad. Attempt to practice them everyday, cause them to become a habit. You will be surprised at how these quick exercises will keep the rainy days away.
On a final note, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t appear to shake, you have to see a doctor. This really is your life and don’t take any chances.