A lot of folks have days when they are down, worn out and just not feeling quiet happy.
That’s okay, you must have days and nights like this, otherwise how would you understand when you are content. You need to have something to contrast your pleasure with. Precisely what is black without white?
Although you know that sadness is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a little part of life.
With that being said, here are some tips to help you feel better while you are feeling down in the dumps. They are simple to do, easy to practice every day and so they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy will flow and when your body energy is flowing freely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Easy to do and effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Points like “I feel good”, “Positive energy flows through my body”, “I view the good in all”.
4. Pay attention to some music that you enjoy. Keep in mind that it doesn’t have to be anything specific, just music you enjoy. Certain kinds of music work cooler than others, but experiment and see what works for you. Analyses have shown that Classical music and new age music work great.
5. Take some time out for yourself, relax and read a nice book, make a move for yourself.
6. Meditate. Deep breathing is a fantastic habit to build up. It will serve you in all that you simply do. In the event that you are one who has difficulty sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that cajole your brain in the meditative state. Just search for “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Each of our outside work is simply a mirror of our inside world. Do not forget that there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are sad, realize that it is all in your thoughts and you do have the capacity to overcome your perception.
These tips will lift you up when you are down, but do not just use them when you are feeling down. Attempt to practice them each and everyday, get them to be a habit. You will be amazed at how these simple exercises will keep the rainy days away.
On a final note, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t seem to shake, you have to see a doctor. This is your life and don’t take a chance.