“You will fall. And when you fall, the winner always gets up, and the loser stays down.”
In this episode, we discuss another frequently requested question from listeners. I’ve gathered some of the best advice about coping with frustrations and roadblocks, and — ultimate…
Everyone has days when they are down, worn-out and just not feeling everything happy.
That’s OK, you must have days and nights like this, otherwise how would you know when you are content. You need to have something to contrast your happiness with. Precisely what is black without white?
Although you know that feeling down is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a small part of our lives.
With that said, below are a few guidelines to help you feel better if you are feeling down in the dumps. They are simple to do, simple to practice each day and they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy will flow and when your body energy is flowing nicely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Certainly, just smile. Simple to do and is very effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Points like “I feel good”, “Positive energy goes right through my body”, “I start to see the good in all”.
4. Pay attention to some music that you enjoy. It doesn’t need to be anything specific, just music you enjoy. Certain kinds of music work cooler than others, but experiment to see what works for you. Research have demostrated that Classical music plus new age music work best.
5. Take some time out for yourself, chill and read a nice book, make a move for yourself.
6. Meditate. Yoga is a great habit to develop. It will serve you in all that you simply do. In the event that you are one who has a hard time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that coax your brain into the meditative state. Just seek out “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Each of our outside work is simply a reflection of our inside person. Don’t forget there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are sad, know that it is all in your head and you do have the capacity to change your perception.
These guidelines will lift you up when you are down, but don’t just use them when you are down. Attempt to practice them each and everyday, get them to be a habit. You will be surprised at how these simple exercises will keep out the rainy days away.
On a final notice, if you are in a serious depression that you can’t appear to shake, you have to see a doctor. This really is your life and don’t take a chance.