8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Be Scared by Scarcity
Sometimes when you are running, things really come into view. A few years ago, I had been considering two different kinds of thinking that lead us in very different directions as I jogged.
One way of thinking that I considered—which many call scarcity t…
People have times when they are down, worn-out and just not feeling all that happy.
That’s OK, you need to have times like this, otherwise how would you know when you are happy. You need to have something to contrast your pleasure with. Precisely what is black without white?
Although you understand that feeling down is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a little part of life.
With that said, here are a few tips to help you feel better while you are feeling down in the hole. They are easy to do, simple to practice every day and they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy can flow and when your energy is flowing freely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Certainly, just smile. Simple to do and effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Points like “I feel good”, “Positive energy goes right through my body”, “I view the good in all”.
4. Tune in to some music that you like. Keep in mind that it doesn’t have to be anything specific, just something you enjoy. Certain kinds of music work better than others, but experiment and see what works for you. Research have shown that Classical music plus new age music work great.
5. Take some time out for yourself, chill and read a book, make a move for yourself.
6. Meditate. Deep breathing is an excellent habit to take up. It will serve you in all with what you do. If you are one who has a hard time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that cajole your brain in to the meditative state. Just look for “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Each of our outside work is simply a mirror of our inside person. Don’t forget there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your advantage. Whenever you are sad, realize that it is all in your thoughts and you do have the power to overcome your perception.
These guidelines will lift you up while you are down, but do not just use them when you are feeling sad. Attempt to practice them each and everyday, cause them to become a habit. You will be surprised at how these simple exercises will keep out the rainy days away.
On a final note, if you are in a serious depression that you can’t appear to shake, please go see a doctor. This really is your life and don’t take a chance.