“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among men, a greater sincerity.”
What an astrophysicist might have the perspective to eulogize as “th…
A lot of folks have days when they are down, broken and just not feeling all that happy.
That’s OK, you must have days like this, otherwise how would you understand when you are content. You need to have something to contrast your happiness with. Precisely what is black without white?
While you know that sadness is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a tiny part of life.
With that said, here are a few tips to help you feel better when you are feeling down in the hole. They are simple to do, easy to practice each day and so they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is straight your energy will flow and when your energy is flowing freely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Certainly, just smile. Simple to do and is effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Things like “I feel good”, “Positive energy moves right through my body”, “I view the good in all”.
4. Listen to some music that you like. It doesn’t need to be anything specific, just something you enjoy. Certain kinds of music work better than others, but experiment and find out what works for you. Research have shown that Classical music plus new age music work great.
5. Consider some time out for yourself, chill and read a book, make a move for yourself.
6. Meditate. Meditation is an excellent habit to develop. It will serve you in all with what you do. In the event that you are one who has difficulty sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that cajole your brain in the meditative state. Just seek out “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Each of our outside work is simply a mirror of our inside person. Keep in mind there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are feeling down, realize that it is all in your mind and you do have the capacity to overcome your perception.
These guidelines will lift you up while you are down, but do not just use them when you are feeling down. Try and practice them everyday, get them to be a habit. You will be amazed at how these easy exercises will keep out the rainy days away.
On a final take note, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t appear to shake, please go see a doctor. This really is your life and don’t take any chances.