3 Ways to Learn From the World’s Best Athletes
Many of us know what it’s like to feel stuck in our careers. We settle into a particular role and one day we look up and wonder why we’ve spent so long doing something we’re not fully invested in.
There are many reasons why this happens, but a big one …
A lot of folks have days when they are down, worn out and just not feeling all that happy.
That’s alright, you need to have times like this, otherwise how would you know when you are happy. You must to have something to contrast your happiness with. Precisely what is black without white?
Although you understand that feeling down is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a tiny part of life.
With that being said, below are a few tips to help you feel better if you are feeling down in the hole. They are simple to do, easy to practice every day plus they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy can flow and when your body energy is flowing nicely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Easy to do and is effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Points like “I feel good”, “Positive energy goes right through my body”, “I start to see the good in all”.
4. Tune in to some music that you enjoy. It doesn’t have to be anything specific, just something you enjoy. Certain types of music work cooler than others, but experiment and see what works for you. Studies have shown that Classical music and new age music work great.
5. Have some time out for yourself, chill and read a book, take action for yourself.
6. Meditate. Meditation is an excellent habit to take up. It will serve you in all with what you do. In the event you are one who has a difficult time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that coax your brain into the meditative state. Just seek out “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Each of our outside work is simply a reflection of our inside world. Keep in mind there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are feeling down, realize that it is all in your mind and you do have the power to change your perception.
These guidelines will lift you up when you are down, but don’t just use them when you are feeling sad. Try and practice them each and everyday, get them to be a habit. You will be amazed at how these easy exercises will keep out the rainy days away.
On a final take note, if you are in a serious depression that you can’t appear to shake, you have to see a doctor. This really is your life and don’t take any chances.