7 Keys for Creating and Launching a Successful Product
What’s an entrepreneur’s worst nightmare? Spending tons of time developing a product, testing it, and finally launching it—only to be met with mediocre sales. Or worse, none at all.
It’s a legitimate concern. It happens in the marketplace all t…
A lot of folks have days when they are down, broken and just not feeling quiet happy.
That’s OK, you must have days like this, otherwise how would you understand when you are happy. You need to have something to contrast your pleasure with. Precisely what is black without white?
Although you know that feeling down is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a tiny part of life.
With that said, here are a few tips to help you feel better while you are feeling down in the hole. They are easy to do, simple to practice every day and they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is straight your energy will flow and when your body energy is flowing freely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Simple to do and effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Points like “I feel good”, “Positive energy goes through my body”, “I view the good in all”.
4. Tune in to some music that you like. Keep in mind that it doesn’t have to be anything specific, just music you like. Certain kinds of music work better than other music, but experiment and find out what works for you. Studies have shown that Classical music plus new age music work great.
5. Consider some time out for yourself, chill and read a book, take action for yourself.
6. Meditate. Meditation is a great habit to take up. It will serve you in all with what you do. If you are one who has a hard time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that coax your brain into the meditative state. Just seek out “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
The outside work is simply a reflection of our inside person. Remember there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are sad, realize that it is all in your mind and you do have the power to overcome your perception.
These guidelines will lift you up when you are down, but don’t just use them when you are sad. Try and practice them everyday, cause them to become a habit. You will be amazed at how these easy exercises will keep the rainy days away.
On a final notice, if you are in a serious depression that you can’t seem to shake, you have to see a doctor. This is your life and don’t take any chances.