A lot of people have days when they are down, worn out and just not feeling all that happy.
That’s okay, you must have days like this, otherwise how would you know when you are content. You must to have something to contrast your happiness with. Precisely what is black without white?
While you know that feeling down is a part of life, let’s try to make it a little part of life.
With that being said, here are some guidelines to help you feel better if you are feeling down in the dumps. They are simple to do, easy to practice each day plus they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is straight your energy can flow and when your body energy is flowing nicely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Easy to do and effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Things like “I feel good”, “Positive energy flows through my body”, “I view the good in all”.
4. Tune in to some music that you like. Keep in mind that it doesn’t need to be anything specific, just music you enjoy. Certain kinds of music work cooler than other music, but experiment and find out what works for you. Analyses have demostrated that Classical music and new age music work best.
5. Consider some time out for yourself, relax and read a book, make a move for yourself.
6. Meditate. Meditation is an outstanding habit to develop. It will serve you in all that you simply do. In the event you are one who has a hard time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that entice your brain in the meditative state. Just seek out “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Our outside work is simply a mirror of our inside person. Keep in mind there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are sad, realize that it is all in your mind and you do have the power to overcome your perception.
These tips will lift you up while you are down, but don’t just use them when you are feeling down. Attempt to practice them everyday, cause them to become a habit. You will be amazed at how these easy exercises will keep out the rainy days away.
On a final take note, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t seem to shake, you have to see a doctor. This is certainly your life and don’t take a chance.