4 Lessons to Help Strong Women Thrive in the Marketplace
Here’s an idea for women who bump up against the glass ceiling at work: Create your own business where you own the ceiling. And the good news about that DIY approach to business is that it’s easier than ever before.
Christy Wright is an entrepren…
People have days when they are down, broken and just not feeling all that happy.
That’s alright, you must have days like this, otherwise how would you know when you are content. You need to have something to contrast your pleasure with. Precisely what is black without white?
While you know that sadness is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a little part of life.
With that being said, here are some tips to help you feel better when you are feeling down in the dumps. They are easy to do, simple to practice every day plus they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy can flow and when your body energy is flowing nicely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Simple to do and is effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Stuff like “I feel good”, “Positive energy moves right through my body”, “I see the good in all”.
4. Pay attention to some music that you enjoy. Keep in mind that it doesn’t need to be anything specific, just something you enjoy. Certain types of music work cooler than other music, but experiment and find out what works for you. Research have demostrated that Classical music and new age music work best.
5. Consider some time out for yourself, relax and read a book, make a move for yourself.
6. Meditate. Meditation is an outstanding habit to build up. It will serve you in all that you simply do. In the event that you are one who has a hard time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that coax your brain into the meditative state. Just seek out “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Our outside work is simply a mirror of our inside world. Do not forget that there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are feeling down, realize that it is all in your head and you do have the power to overcome your perception.
These guidelines will lift you up while you are down, but do not just use them when you are feeling sad. Attempt to practice them everyday, cause them to become a habit. You will be surprised at how these quick exercises will keep out the rainy days away.
On a final note, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t appear to shake, you have to see a doctor. This really is your life and don’t take any chances.