The System I Use to Ensure My Products Succeed
Over the years, I’ve coached thousands of online entrepreneurs and aspiring business-builders. Whether they’ve already started or they’re hoping to make the leap, there’s one concern they all have in common: How do I know people will actually buy what I produce?
People have days when they are down, worn out and just not feeling quiet happy.
That’s okay, you must have days and nights like this, otherwise how would you understand when you are content. You need to have something to contrast your pleasure with. Precisely what is black without white?
Although you know that feeling down is a part of life, let’s try to make it a small part of our lives.
With that being said, here are some guidelines to help you feel better while you are feeling down in the hole. They are easy to do, simple to practice every day plus they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy will flow and when your body energy is flowing freely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Certainly, just smile. Simple to do and is very effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Stuff like “I feel good”, “Positive energy flows right through my body”, “I see the good in all”.
4. Tune in to some music that you like. Keep in mind that it doesn’t have to be anything specific, just something you like. Certain kinds of music work better than others, but experiment and find out what works for you. Studies have demostrated that Classical music plus new age music work great.
5. Consider some time out for yourself, chill and read a nice book, take action for yourself.
6. Meditate. Meditation is an excellent habit to take up. It will serve you in all with what you do. In the event you are one who has difficulty sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that coax your brain in the meditative state. Just search for “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
The outside work is simply a reflection of our inside world. Do not forget that there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are sad, know that it is all in your thoughts and you do have the power to overcome your perception.
These tips will lift you up when you are down, but do not just use them when you are sad. Try and practice them everyday, get them to be a habit. You will be amazed at how these simple exercises will keep out the rainy days away.
On a final notice, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t seem to shake, you have to see a doctor. This is your life and don’t take any chances.