5 Ways We’re Focused on Making Ours Great
Customer service is a double-edged sword. Get it right and you can make loyal, lifelong customers who sell your products for you. Get it wrong and you can find your business in real trouble.
The Wrong Way to Do It
My friend Frank gave me an example of the exact w…
Everyone has times when they are down, broken and just not feeling everything happy.
That’s alright, you must have days like this, otherwise how would you understand when you are happy. You must to have something to contrast your happiness with. What is black without white?
While you know that sadness is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a small part of our lives.
With that said, below are a few guidelines to help you feel better when you are feeling down in the dumps. They are simple to do, simple to practice every day plus they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy will flow and when your body energy is flowing nicely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Easy to do and is very effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Stuff like “I feel good”, “Positive energy goes through my body”, “I see the good in all”.
4. Tune in to some music that you enjoy. It doesn’t need to be anything specific, just something you enjoy. Certain types of music work cooler than other music, but experiment to see what works for you. Research have demostrated that Classical music and new age music work great.
5. Take some time out for yourself, chill and read a book, make a move for yourself.
6. Meditate. Deep breathing is an excellent habit to take up. It will serve you in all that you do. If you are one who has a hard time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that cajole your brain in the meditative state. Just seek out “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Each of our outside work is simply a reflection of our inside person. Keep in mind there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your advantage. Whenever you are feeling down, realize that it is all in your thoughts and you do have the power to overcome your perception.
These tips will lift you up while you are down, but do not just use them when you are sad. Try and practice them everyday, cause them to become a habit. You will be surprised at how these simple exercises will keep the rainy days away.
On a final note, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t appear to shake, you have to see a doctor. This is your life and don’t take any chances.