A lot of people have days when they are down, broken and just not feeling everything happy.
That’s okay, you need to have days and nights like this, otherwise how would you know when you are happy. You must to have something to contrast your pleasure with. Precisely what is black without white?
Even though you understand that sadness is a part of life, let’s try to make it a little part of life.
With that said, here are some tips to help you feel better if you are feeling down in the dumps. They are simple to do, easy to practice every day plus they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is straight your energy can flow and when your body energy is flowing nicely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Simple to do and effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Points like “I feel good”, “Positive energy moves right through my body”, “I see the good in all”.
4. Tune in to some music that you like. Keep in mind that it doesn’t need to be anything specific, just something you enjoy. Certain types of music work cooler than other music, but experiment to see what works for you. Analyses have shown that Classical music and new age music work nicely.
5. Have some time out for yourself, relax and read a nice book, take action for yourself.
6. Meditate. Deep breathing is an outstanding habit to build up. It will serve you in all that you simply do. In the event that you are one who has a difficult time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that cajole your brain in the meditative state. Just search for “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Each of our outside work is simply a reflection of our inside world. Do not forget that there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your advantage. Whenever you are feeling down, know that it is all in your thoughts and you do have the capacity to overcome your perception.
These tips will lift you up when you are down, but don’t just use them when you are feeling sad. Try and practice them each and everyday, make them a habit. You will be surprised at how these easy exercises will keep out the rainy days away.
On a final take note, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t appear to shake, please go see a doctor. This is your life and don’t take a chance.