Everyone has days when they are down, worn-out and just not feeling everything happy.
That’s OK, you need to have days and nights like this, otherwise how would you understand when you are happy. You must to have something to contrast your pleasure with. Precisely what is black without white?
While you know that sadness is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a tiny part of our lives.
With that being said, here are a few guidelines to help you feel better if you are feeling down in the hole. They are simple to do, easy to practice every day and so they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy will flow and when your body energy is flowing nicely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Certainly, just smile. Easy to do and is effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Stuff like “I feel good”, “Positive energy goes through my body”, “I see the good in all”.
4. Tune in to some music that you like. Keep in mind that it doesn’t need to be anything specific, just something you enjoy. Certain kinds of music work cooler than others, but experiment and find out what works for you. Analyses show that Classical music and new age music work best.
5. Have some time out for yourself, chill and read a nice book, take action for yourself.
6. Meditate. Meditation is an outstanding habit to build up. It will serve you in all with what you do. In the event that you are one who has difficulty sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that cajole your brain in the meditative state. Just seek out “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
The outside work is simply a reflection of our inside person. Remember there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your advantage. Whenever you are sad, know that it is all in your mind and you do have the power to change your perception.
These tips will lift you up while you are down, but don’t just use them when you are feeling down. Try to practice them everyday, make them a habit. You will be amazed at how these easy exercises will keep out the rainy days away.
On a final note, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t seem to shake, you have to see a doctor. This is your life and don’t take any chances.