Take My Free 5-Minute Platform Assessment and Find Out
Most people recognize the value of an online platform. When you have one, you can reach more people with your message, products, or hard-won expertise. You multiply both your influence and your income. Everybody wins.
The problem is that buildi…
Everyone has days when they are down, worn-out and just not feeling everything happy.
That’s okay, you need to have days like this, otherwise how would you understand when you are content. You need to have something to contrast your pleasure with. Precisely what is black without white?
Although you understand that sadness is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a tiny part of our lives.
With that said, here are a few guidelines to help you feel better if you are feeling down in the hole. They are simple to do, simple to practice every day and they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy can flow and when your energy is flowing freely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Easy to do and is very effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Stuff like “I feel good”, “Positive energy moves right through my body”, “I see the good in all”.
4. Tune in to some music that you like. Keep in mind that it doesn’t need to be anything specific, just music you enjoy. Certain types of music work cooler than others, but experiment to see what works for you. Studies have demostrated that Classical music plus new age music work best.
5. Take some time out for yourself, chill and read a book, make a move for yourself.
6. Meditate. Meditation is a great habit to take up. It will serve you in all that you do. If you are one who has a difficult time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that cajole your brain in the meditative state. Just look for “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
The outside work is simply a reflection of our inside world. Keep in mind there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your advantage. Whenever you are sad, realize that it is all in your thoughts and you do have the power to change your perception.
These guidelines will lift you up while you are down, but do not just use them when you are sad. Try and practice them each and everyday, get them to be a habit. You will be amazed at how these simple exercises will keep out the rainy days away.
On a final note, if you are in a serious depression that you can’t appear to shake, please go see a doctor. This really is your life and don’t take a chance.