A lot of folks have times when they are down, worn-out and just not feeling everything happy.
That’s alright, you need to have days like this, otherwise how would you know when you are content. You must to have something to contrast your joy with. Precisely what is black without white?
While you know that feeling down is a part of life, let’s try to make it a tiny part of our lives.
With that said, here are a few tips to help you feel better while you are feeling down in the dumps. They are easy to do, easy to practice every day and they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy will flow and when your energy is flowing freely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Simple to do and is effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Things like “I feel good”, “Positive energy flows right through my body”, “I start to see the good in all”.
4. Listen to some music that you like. Keep in mind that it doesn’t need to be anything specific, just music you enjoy. Certain types of music work better than others, but experiment and see what works for you. Analyses have demostrated that Classical music and new age music work best.
5. Consider some time out for yourself, relax and read a nice book, make a move for yourself.
6. Meditate. Meditation is a fantastic habit to build up. It will serve you in all that you simply do. In the event you are one who has difficulty sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that entice your brain in to the meditative state. Just seek out “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
The outside work is simply a reflection of our inside person. Keep in mind there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are sad, realize that it is all in your mind and you do have the capacity to overcome your perception.
These guidelines will lift you up when you are down, but don’t just use them when you are feeling sad. Try to practice them everyday, cause them to become a habit. You will be surprised at how these quick exercises will keep the rainy days away.
On a final notice, if you are in a serious depression that you can’t appear to shake, you have to see a doctor. This really is your life and don’t take a chance.