Children are very imaginative by design, constantly innovating ideas to create their own words. While it’s certainly fun to watch, it’s also detrimental in their development to become confident with social skills as well as improved learning.
You can help your child develop their creative side by following these helpful tips.
Everyone has days when they are down, worn out and just not feeling quiet happy.
That’s OK, you need to have days like this, otherwise how would you understand when you are happy. You must to have something to contrast your joy with. What is black without white?
Even though you know that sadness is a part of life, let’s try to make it a little part of life.
With that said, below are a few tips to help you feel better if you are feeling down in the dumps. They are easy to do, easy to practice each day plus they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy will flow and when your energy is flowing freely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Easy to do and is very effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Stuff like “I feel good”, “Positive energy moves through my body”, “I start to see the good in all”.
4. Tune in to some music that you enjoy. Keep in mind that it doesn’t need to be anything specific, just music you like. Certain kinds of music work cooler than others, but experiment and see what works for you. Studies show that Classical music and new age music work great.
5. Have some time out for yourself, chill and read a nice book, do something for yourself.
6. Meditate. Yoga is an excellent habit to build up. It will serve you in all with what you do. If you are one who has a hard time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that cajole your brain in the meditative state. Just search for “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Our outside work is simply a reflection of our inside world. Do not forget that there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are feeling down, know that it is all in your head and you do have the capacity to overcome your perception.
These guidelines will lift you up if you are down, but don’t just use them when you are sad. Try to practice them each and everyday, cause them to become a habit. You will be amazed at how these easy exercises will keep out the rainy days away.
On a final take note, if you are in a serious depression that you can’t seem to shake, you have to see a doctor. This is certainly your life and don’t take a chance.