3 Ways to Help You See and Play a Different Game, and Win
When it comes to winning at work, you have to focus on the big things. Don’t sweat the small stuff, right? Not so fast.
The small stuff does matter. In fact, according to Andy Andrews, bestselling author of The Little Things, it might matter more than …
A lot of people have days when they are down, worn-out and just not feeling quiet happy.
That’s alright, you must have times like this, otherwise how would you know when you are content. You need to have something to contrast your pleasure with. Precisely what is black without white?
Although you know that feeling down is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a tiny part of our lives.
With that being said, here are some tips to help you feel better while you are feeling down in the hole. They are simple to do, easy to practice every day and they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is straight your energy can flow and when your energy is flowing freely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Easy to do and is effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Points like “I feel good”, “Positive energy moves through my body”, “I start to see the good in all”.
4. Pay attention to some music that you enjoy. Keep in mind that it doesn’t need to be anything specific, just something you enjoy. Certain kinds of music work better than other music, but experiment and find out what works for you. Analyses show that Classical music and new age music work nicely.
5. Have some time out for yourself, relax and read a book, take action for yourself.
6. Meditate. Yoga is an excellent habit to develop. It will serve you in all that you do. In the event you are one who has difficulty sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that entice your brain in the meditative state. Just search for “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Our outside work is simply a reflection of our inside world. Do not forget that there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are feeling down, know that it is all in your mind and you do have the power to change your perception.
These tips will lift you up if you are down, but don’t just use them when you are feeling sad. Try and practice them everyday, get them to be a habit. You will be surprised at how these quick exercises will keep the rainy days away.
On a final take note, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t appear to shake, you have to see a doctor. This is your life and don’t take any chances.