A lot of folks have days when they are down, worn out and just not feeling everything happy.
That’s OK, you must have days like this, otherwise how would you understand when you are happy. You must to have something to contrast your pleasure with. Precisely what is black without white?
While you know that sadness is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a tiny part of life.
With that said, here are some guidelines to help you feel better when you are feeling down in the hole. They are simple to do, simple to practice each day plus they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy will flow and when your body energy is flowing nicely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Certainly, just smile. Easy to do and effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Points like “I feel good”, “Positive energy flows right through my body”, “I view the good in all”.
4. Tune in to some music that you enjoy. It doesn’t have to be anything specific, just music you enjoy. Certain kinds of music work cooler than others, but experiment and find out what works for you. Studies show that Classical music plus new age music work best.
5. Take some time out for yourself, chill and read a nice book, take action for yourself.
6. Meditate. Meditation is an outstanding habit to develop. It will serve you in all that you do. In the event you are one who has difficulty sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that coax your brain into the meditative state. Just seek out “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
The outside work is simply a reflection of our inside person. Don’t forget there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are sad, know that it is all in your thoughts and you do have the power to change your perception.
These guidelines will lift you up if you are down, but don’t just use them when you are sad. Attempt to practice them each and everyday, make them a habit. You will be surprised at how these quick exercises will keep the rainy days away.
On a final notice, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t appear to shake, you have to see a doctor. This is your life and don’t take a chance.