Click here for my …
People have times when they are down, worn out and just not feeling everything happy.
That’s okay, you need to have days and nights like this, otherwise how would you know when you are happy. You must to have something to contrast your joy with. Precisely what is black without white?
While you understand that feeling down is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a little part of our lives.
With that said, here are some tips to help you feel better if you are feeling down in the dumps. They are easy to do, easy to practice every day and they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is straight your energy will flow and when your energy is flowing freely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Easy to do and effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Points like “I feel good”, “Positive energy goes right through my body”, “I view the good in all”.
4. Pay attention to some music that you like. Keep in mind that it doesn’t have to be anything specific, just something you like. Certain types of music work better than others, but experiment and find out what works for you. Research have demostrated that Classical music plus new age music work great.
5. Consider some time out for yourself, chill and read a nice book, make a move for yourself.
6. Meditate. Deep breathing is a great habit to build up. It will serve you in all with what you do. In the event you are one who has a difficult time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that cajole your brain in the meditative state. Just seek out “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Each of our outside work is simply a reflection of our inside person. Do not forget that there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are sad, know that it is all in your mind and you do have the capacity to overcome your perception.
These guidelines will lift you up when you are down, but don’t just use them when you are down. Try to practice them each and everyday, cause them to become a habit. You will be surprised at how these simple exercises will keep the rainy days away.
On a final note, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t appear to shake, please go see a doctor. This is certainly your life and don’t take any chances.