“The creative personality is always one that looks on the world as fit for change and on himself as an instrument for change.”
“If one wants to be active,…
A lot of people have times when they are down, broken and just not feeling everything happy.
That’s OK, you must have times like this, otherwise how would you know when you are content. You must to have something to contrast your pleasure with. Precisely what is black without white?
Even though you know that sadness is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a small part of life.
With that said, below are a few tips to help you feel better if you are feeling down in the hole. They are easy to do, easy to practice every day plus they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy will flow and when your energy is flowing freely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Certainly, just smile. Simple to do and is very effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Stuff like “I feel good”, “Positive energy flows right through my body”, “I start to see the good in all”.
4. Pay attention to some music that you enjoy. Keep in mind that it doesn’t need to be anything specific, just music you like. Certain types of music work better than other music, but experiment and see what works for you. Analyses have demostrated that Classical music plus new age music work great.
5. Consider some time out for yourself, chill and read a book, take action for yourself.
6. Meditate. Yoga is an outstanding habit to develop. It will serve you in all with what you do. In the event you are one who has a difficult time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that entice your brain in to the meditative state. Just look for “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Each of our outside work is simply a reflection of our inside world. Keep in mind there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are feeling down, know that it is all in your thoughts and you do have the power to overcome your perception.
These tips will lift you up when you are down, but do not just use them when you are down. Attempt to practice them each and everyday, make them a habit. You will be amazed at how these quick exercises will keep the rainy days away.
On a final note, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t appear to shake, you have to see a doctor. This is your life and don’t take any chances.