As adults, many people live on diets of fast food, caffeine, and too many responsibilities. Having so much on your plate – both literally and proverbially — often leaves you feeling run down and may even make you sick. If you are looking for an all-natural way to help your body heal, boost your immunity, and prevent disease, you may benefit from the use of …
A lot of people have days when they are down, broken and just not feeling all that happy.
That’s OK, you must have days and nights like this, otherwise how would you know when you are content. You need to have something to contrast your happiness with. Precisely what is black without white?
Even though you understand that sadness is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a little part of life.
With that being said, here are some tips to help you feel better while you are feeling down in the hole. They are easy to do, simple to practice each day and so they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is straight your energy can flow and when your energy is flowing nicely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Certainly, just smile. Simple to do and effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Things like “I feel good”, “Positive energy moves right through my body”, “I see the good in all”.
4. Listen to some music that you enjoy. Keep in mind that it doesn’t have to be anything specific, just music you enjoy. Certain kinds of music work cooler than others, but experiment to see what works for you. Analyses have demostrated that Classical music plus new age music work great.
5. Have some time out for yourself, chill and read a book, make a move for yourself.
6. Meditate. Deep breathing is an outstanding habit to develop. It will serve you in all that you simply do. If you are one who has a hard time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that entice your brain into the meditative state. Just look for “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
The outside work is simply a reflection of our inside world. Remember there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are sad, know that it is all in your thoughts and you do have the power to change your perception.
These tips will lift you up when you are down, but do not just use them when you are sad. Attempt to practice them everyday, cause them to become a habit. You will be amazed at how these simple exercises will keep out the rainy days away.
On a final notice, if you are in a serious depression that you can’t appear to shake, you have to see a doctor. This is certainly your life and don’t take any chances.