People have times when they are down, worn-out and just not feeling everything happy.
That’s alright, you need to have days and nights like this, otherwise how would you understand when you are happy. You need to have something to contrast your pleasure with. What is black without white?
Although you know that sadness is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a small part of our lives.
With that being said, below are a few tips to help you feel better if you are feeling down in the dumps. They are simple to do, easy to practice every day plus they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is straight your energy will flow and when your body energy is flowing nicely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Certainly, just smile. Simple to do and effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Points like “I feel good”, “Positive energy moves right through my body”, “I see the good in all”.
4. Tune in to some music that you like. Keep in mind that it doesn’t have to be anything specific, just something you like. Certain kinds of music work better than others, but experiment to see what works for you. Analyses have demostrated that Classical music plus new age music work nicely.
5. Take some time out for yourself, relax and read a book, make a move for yourself.
6. Meditate. Yoga is an excellent habit to develop. It will serve you in all with what you do. In the event you are one who has difficulty sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that coax your brain in the meditative state. Just search for “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Each of our outside work is simply a mirror of our inside world. Keep in mind there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your advantage. Whenever you are feeling down, know that it is all in your head and you do have the power to change your perception.
These tips will lift you up if you are down, but do not just use them when you are down. Try to practice them everyday, make them a habit. You will be amazed at how these simple exercises will keep out the rainy days away.
On a final notice, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t appear to shake, you have to see a doctor. This is your life and don’t take any chances.