A lot of folks have times when they are down, worn-out and just not feeling quiet happy.
That’s OK, you must have days like this, otherwise how would you know when you are happy. You need to have something to contrast your happiness with. Precisely what is black without white?
While you know that feeling down is a part of life, let’s try to make it a little part of life.
With that said, here are a few tips to help you feel better if you are feeling down in the hole. They are easy to do, easy to practice each day and they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy will flow and when your energy is flowing nicely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Certainly, just smile. Easy to do and is effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Stuff like “I feel good”, “Positive energy moves right through my body”, “I view the good in all”.
4. Listen to some music that you enjoy. It doesn’t have to be anything specific, just music you enjoy. Certain kinds of music work cooler than other music, but experiment and find out what works for you. Analyses have demostrated that Classical music and new age music work nicely.
5. Have some time out for yourself, chill and read a nice book, make a move for yourself.
6. Meditate. Meditation is an excellent habit to build up. It will serve you in all that you simply do. In the event that you are one who has a hard time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that cajole your brain in the meditative state. Just look for “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Our outside work is simply a mirror of our inside person. Do not forget that there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your advantage. Whenever you are feeling down, know that it is all in your mind and you do have the power to overcome your perception.
These tips will lift you up if you are down, but don’t just use them when you are feeling down. Attempt to practice them everyday, cause them to become a habit. You will be surprised at how these easy exercises will keep out the rainy days away.
On a final take note, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t seem to shake, you have to see a doctor. This is your life and don’t take any chances.