People have times when they are down, worn-out and just not feeling everything happy.
That’s OK, you need to have days like this, otherwise how would you understand when you are content. You must to have something to contrast your pleasure with. Precisely what is black without white?
While you understand that sadness is a part of life, let’s make an effort to make it a tiny part of life.
With that said, below are a few tips to help you feel better when you are feeling down in the hole. They are easy to do, easy to practice every day and so they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy can flow and when your body energy is flowing freely, you can flow.
2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Simple to do and is effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Points like “I feel good”, “Positive energy goes right through my body”, “I start to see the good in all”.
4. Pay attention to some music that you like. Keep in mind that it doesn’t need to be anything specific, just music you like. Certain types of music work cooler than other music, but experiment and see what works for you. Analyses show that Classical music plus new age music work great.
5. Consider some time out for yourself, relax and read a nice book, make a move for yourself.
6. Meditate. Meditation is a fantastic habit to build up. It will serve you in all that you simply do. In the event you are one who has difficulty sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that entice your brain into the meditative state. Just look for “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
The outside work is simply a mirror of our inside person. Do not forget that there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your benefit. Whenever you are sad, know that it is all in your mind and you do have the capacity to change your perception.
These tips will lift you up while you are down, but don’t just use them when you are down. Try and practice them everyday, make them a habit. You will be amazed at how these simple exercises will keep the rainy days away.
On a final note, if you are in a deep depression that you can’t appear to shake, you have to see a doctor. This is certainly your life and don’t take a chance.